In our volunteer meeting Monday for the Palestine Museum of Natural
History, we reviewed and updated accomplishments (13 listed below) and
we identified 5 goals for 2015
Five goals for 2015
1) Submit 5 research papers for peer reviewed publications
2) Carry out intensive studies of 5 areas resulting in significant contribution to fauna and flora (including Jordan Valley, Wadi Makhrour and three others selected for environmental threats especially from Israeli colonization activities). This involves carrying out >50 field trips to those and other areas nearby.
3) Do 5 training workshops (e.g. on geology and paleontology, butterflies of Palestine etc)
4) Complete 5 interactive exhibits in our exhibit hall
5) Get support from 5 new organizations/institutions and from 50 new individuals.