The Palestine Museum of Natural History (PMNH) and the Palestine Institute of Biodiversity and Sustainability work to research, educate about, and conserve our natural world, culture and heritage and use knowledge to promote responsible human interactions with our environment. Our Goals are:
- Explore and research the diversity of the fauna, flora, and human ethnography via collections and research.
- Environmental protection and responsible interaction between people and the environment.
- Use the knowledge gained and the books and databases and collections to promote science education
- Cataloging and building a physical and an electronic data base of all animal and plant species existing
- Develop respect a) for ourselves (self empowerment), b) for our fellow human beings (regardless of background), and c) for all living creatures and our shared earth.
Download our brochures: English, German, French, Arabic